We’re looking for an innovative, data-driven, and above all customer-focused Operations Shift Manager for a global leader
Your new role:
We need you to help our client continue building out the Logistics in their Delivery Station. We’re looking for committed team players to embrace this role: you’ll support the Operations leadership team, in the daily management of a pivotal delivery station. This will involve: leading meetings, assigning work, and communicating with both internal and external suppliers
You’ll oversee smooth delivery processes throughout your site: this will directly relate to positive end-user customer experience and satisfaction. While you achieve this, you’ll help your team identify innovative ways to improve how we work. To this end, you’ll also help drive implementation, while keeping fundamental KPIs front of mind: delivery on time, first time delivery success and enhancing customer service are just a few examples. We’ll need you to think analytically about project management, apply your attention-to-detail at every stage, while pursuing greater process efficiency wherever you can. On top of all of this, you’ll need to maintain a passion for smart metrics management: this will help you to dive deep, rapidly identify root causes, and drive overall improvement as part of the process.
***Must be immediately available***
Your background, skills, and experience:
- MUST HAVE: Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering, Logistics, Operations or a related field,
- Previous working knowledge of Lean techniques, such as Kaizen or Six Sigma methodologies,
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities in fast-paced environment,
- A troubleshooting approach: you’re able to manage information, identify any root causes of potential obstacles and then extract and manipulate any data as may be necessary,
- You possess sound business judgement, with a track record of successfully delivering quantifiable results,
- Demonstrable track record of taking Ownership: you’ve delivered projects within scope, according to agreed upon timeframes, to budget,
- You’ve previously gained significant experience of leading a team in a fast-paced and process-driven Operations or Logistics environment,
- You possess sound business acumen and judgement, with top notch Excel and data analysis skills,
- You’re an excellent communicator with fluent English (both verbal and written); you’re also able to liaise confidently with varying levels of seniority in a large organisation.
- You’re willing and able to work flexible shifts, including night-time, out of hours, and weekend shifts.
Sound like you? Apply Now!!