Based in North Sydney, our client provides a dynamic and fast paced environment. The team is high performing, hard working and innovative. This is an excellent opportunity to join at a critical phase, where you can really influence and shape the future.
The Organisation Development Analyst will be responsible for the operations of a new listening platform and will support the development and implementation of feedback throughout the employee lifecycle.
This exciting project will provide you with excellent exposure across the business
Key responsibilities are as follows:-
- Manage all employee lifecycle and customer satisfaction surveys in support of the survey stakeholders.
- Engagement Survey development, testing and implementation
- Ensure the integrity, currency and security of the employee dataset on the survey platform
- Develop and continuously improve survey processes and procedures
- Support program manager to develop and implement change awareness program
- Support program manager in survey results analysis and produce custom reports as required.
- Day-to-day liaison with survey supplier to develop and manage survey rollout and resolve any identified issues.
- Act as a key liaison point with HR Business Partners and other survey stakeholders
- Be willing and able to be flexible as organisational and functional priorities shift
- Collaborate with the broader Organisational Development team, the HR community and business leaders
- Be solutions focussed and deliver pragmatic, business relevant solutions
- Be accountable for delivery and ownership of agreed outcomes
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- 3+ years' experience as a Business Analyst within HR or with experience in delivering HR/ related projects end-to-end preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working within projects in large, complex organisations and fast-paced environments.
- Strong analytical and data analytics skills - must be able to read and interpret data, draw insights.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in developing new processes and procedures in a complex environment
- Detail and quality oriented, solution focussed and pragmatic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management, relationship management and influencing skills
- Experience in Culture Amp platform and/or Workday preferred