Full Job Description
My client is seeking an experienced Payroll Officer / Analyst for a 3 month contract with possibility of extension
The primary purpose of this position is to assist with processing related data and resolving disputes for employee salary payments. You will be responsible auditing master data updates in the HRCentral which workflow to SAP payroll system.
Your key responsibilities will be:•
- Ensure systems are in place to support accuracy of data entry in order to maintain data quality in the payroll system
- Checking and reconciling live payrolls, checking parallel run pays back to source information and checking, adding and updating configuration on the new system.
- Assist with data conversion exercises
- Run reports to assist with establishment management.
- Process more complex payouts/allowances such as terminations of long term employees and process benefit calculations
- Any other admin duties related to payroll
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:-
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a payroll environment
- Demonstrated experience working with/administering electronic HRIS and/or payroll management systems, including employee self-service systems.
- Experience with SAP and HRCentral would be an advantage.
- Experience working with awards, employment conditions/entitlements and legislation, with ability to interpret, apply, calculate a range of allowances, salary packages
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Sound analytical ability and high level numerical skills