- 5 Month Contract with possible extension, immediate start available
- Work for a leading telco
- Competitive Remuneration
Full Job Description
My client is seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist for a 5 month contract with possibility of extension
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Payroll Manager with calculations related to a restructure within the business.
Your key responsibilities will be:•
- Provide specialist advice regarding redundancy entitlements and taxation
- Participate on projects, and project teams as required
- Assist in operational aspects of payroll processing related to redundancies and associated activities including disbursement, leave management and reporting are accurate and delivered within appropriate time frames and comply with relevant legislation.
- Assist the organisation to meet its taxation, superannuation and other legislative and statutory obligations.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:-
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a payroll environment
- Demonstrated experience working with CHRIS21, HR ERP would be an advantage.
- Experience working with awards, employment conditions/entitlements and legislation, with ability to interpret, apply, calculate a range of allowances, salary packages
- Ability to work unsupervised / remotely
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound analytical ability and high level numerical skills
- Advanced Excel