MUST HAVE BASELINE CLEARANCE AT A MINIMUM
We are partnering with one of our consultancy clients to find an experienced Peoplesoft Developer for a piece of work onsite with a Government agency
Important to note:
- Locations: Watsons Bay or Holsworthy, NSW
- Must be a Citizen with Baseline Clearance at a minimum
- We are open minded as to the level of Peoplesoft experience you have - we are not looking for a Senior Developer
About your new role:
We are looking for a Peoplesoft development specialist with 3-5 years experience in this space to work on a Global Payroll project
Your technical skills:
- Minimum 2+ years PeopleSoft development experience (MUST HAVE) or Peoplesoft Testers
- SQL (Preferred)
- PeopleCode (Preferred)
- Knowledge of how Global Payroll works (Preferred)
- App Engine, SQR (Preferred)
Your background, skills and experience:
- Experience to write design documentation
- Experience to communicate with business users
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to do own research to deliver desired outcomes.
- Have in-depth knowledge of SDLC
- Experience to conduct system and functional testing
- Technical mindset, attention to detail, good analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
Apply now with your CV in Word format!