Fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company to support the delivery of standalone application utilizing the greatest & latest technology's. Our client, an award winning American owned company is seeking a Presales/Sales Engineer to join their team on a permanent, full time basis to work from their Sydney office.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a collaborative, engaging, challenging and supportive team.
- Experience and competence working at OS command lines including Unix, Linux and Window command prompts.
- Experience with Unix/Linux/Windows shell scripting
- Knowledge of basic networking components and concepts. Ability to troubleshoot basic networking issues that may prevent communication between hosts
- Experience with web servers and common relational databases used in today's application architectures. Ability to understand SQL.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about technical sales and working with customers
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities concurrently
- Strong desire to improve and grow as a professional
- Experience with application performance management technologies and techniques
- Proficient with Cloud and Big Data technologies
- Proven experience with common .NET web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components such as ASP.NET, ASMX, WCF, MSMQ, etc.
- Excellent experience with common Java web application architecture frameworks, distribution mechanisms and messaging components such as servlets, struts, Spring, EJB, web services, RMI, JMS, MQ-Series, etc.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to Rachel via the details below.