In doing this, the role will assist General Managers and project/initiative sponsors to achieve measurable improvements in the performance of processes they are accountable for. In addition to taking delivery accountability for larger improvement initiatives, the role will also provide support and coaching in continuous improvement methods and techniques to operations teams and green belts implementing smaller, local initiatives.
This role may also lead a project team and will provide coaching and leadership to the individuals.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a Process Improvement position with some Telecommunications experience
- Leadership experience in the areas of Operations Quality
- Lean Six Sigma/Green Belt Black experience & certification
- Process mapping and documentation
- Executive level presentation skills
- Understanding and ability to develop end-to-end customer journey maps
- Knowledge of change management
- Demonstrated ability to work with teams to develop their functional competencies through process improvement
- Understanding of ARIS and BPMN 2.0 modelling
- Ability to work in in a matrix management structure