With a CBD based location, this role will provide you with the opportunity to build business relationships with suppliers, government agencies and relevant industries.
The key responsibilities and duties include:
- Supporting the development of procurement, category plans and projects register
- Ensure risk is minimised in the procurement activity
- Support development of the ongoing register
- Deliver sourcing initiatives and compliance across: preparation of go to market, facilitation of evaluations and conducting negotiations
- Support Supplier Performance (as required)