Initial 3 month contract with possible extensions
Port Melbourne Location
This position is for a Product Owner to provide project management capability to support all component delivery teams and ensure consistent processes across delivery teams. This role will report to the Senior Project Manager of the program.
- Tertiary Qualification in I.T./ Formal Project Management qualifications required
- Proven track record of implementing complex mission-critical systems
- Strong project management experience, specifically focussed on large-scale multi-tier systems i.e. Testing, Integration, Server & Application code development
- Hands-on software development background
- Solid experience with end-to-end testing, including the planning, resource and execution of those plans
- Solid financial management experience, including budgeting and cost management
- Experience with various software development methodologies, both traditional/waterfall and agile
- High Level understanding of development technologies
- Knowledge & experience using JIRA/Confluence
- Knowledge of Postman & Datadog in integration stub testing scenarios
- Technical knowledge to support backend technology such as AWS and Restful API integrations.
IT Recruitment Account Manager