Our client is a reputable government employer with an amazing opportunity to secure a long term contract in this current market
We are looking for an experienced Program/Project Analyst with Australian Enterprise experience who has been sitting in a similar role of recent
** We will not be considering Senior PMs who are happy to step back into this role due to market circumstance sorry **
- Initial contract through till end of June 2021
- 2 options for 12 month extensions
- $550 per day inclusive of super
- Must be an AUSTRALIAN Citizen
- Police Check and Baseline Clearance will be completed on offer (at client and agency expense)
- Provide Project Analysis services to the General Manager of Program Management and Governance.
- Work with the Master Scheduler and Finance Analysts integrate program data into cohesive financial and schedule performance dashboards.
- Complete ad-hoc analysis and provide recommendations as requested.
- Contribute to the alignment of the delivery streams and ensure consistency with project information and performance management.
- Proactively identify dependencies, risks and issues for the program.
- Proactively identify insights that help stakeholders achieve their objectives and improve products and services.
- Work collaboratively with a diverse set of stakeholders within the Bureau.
- Support continuous improvement and working with the Program Management and Governance Team to implement improvement initiatives.
Your background, skills and experience:
- Strong program analysis skills and experience in major program delivery including project performance reporting and analysis.
- Automated reporting
- Power BI capable, developer experience.
- Base knowledge of financial, schedule reporting and resource management reporting.
- Strong experience in schedule development (waterfall and agile).
- Strong understanding of project health metrics such as earned value and DCMA 14-Point Assessment Baseline Execution Index (BEI).
- Experience managing projects using Atlassian JIRA tools.
- Experience in integration of Jira and MS-Project.
- Strong communication skills
Apply Now with your CV in WORD