You will have the opportunity to make a big and immediate impact on the products customer experience. In this role, you will develop and implement programs for customer engagement, enablement, and launch activities. This includes overall program planning, stakeholder management up to senior executives, definition of goals & KPIs, as well as program execution.
You are a self-starter with a demonstrated track record in process creation, improving upon existing processes, and ongoing program/project management. This role will involve a wide range of problem-solving opportunities both operationally and strategically and will require the ability to form strong recommendations supported by robust analysis, as well as to understand diverse customer needs and build consensus around a common solution. You will be part of a high-functioning, fast-moving team responsible for supporting the launch of devices and features with direct impact for our customers.
In this role you will:
- Lead the design and execution of beta programs, with a focus on customer engagement
- Create engagement programs, activities, events, and groups with the goal to increase effectiveness and efficiency of, and actively soliciting feedback of our beta community
- Create and manage a pipeline of testers to achieve and maintain high participation throughout the lifecycle of beta programs, and maintain a ready pool for testers for future programs
- Measure and track program engagement, and functional success, by defining relevant metrics, and implementing reporting mechanisms
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to prioritize and identify mechanisms, communication, or program gaps and provide solutions to solve them
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years of project, or program management experience
- Demonstrated data analysis and reporting experience with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong customer management and community building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging with customers
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Experience working on confidential and/or high-tech programs and/or products
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done