Manages the end to end migration planning, governance and associated reporting for Government Radio Network (GRN) large and small user organisations transitioning from their own radio networks onto the GRN. The Program Manager will lead the migration team to work with organisations to identify migration/transition requirements, sequence and timing. The PM advises the wider Program team comprised of Telco Authority, government agencies and private sector partner organisations to ensure the migration program outcomes are met according to the agreed schedule and delivery methodology.
• Extensive telecommunications network migration and governance experience operating at an executive level
• Experience of government funded contracts and reporting requirements
• Demonstrable track record in telecoms network migration performance
• Experience in business process improvement
• Mastery of presentation tools such as Microsoft Office, Power BI or Tableau
• Prepare executive level reporting, presentations and dashboards for the migration program.
• Report on the migration program to ensure identification and timely resolution of escalated program level issues and management of program issues and risks.
• Leverage operational metrics from multiple sources and develop related communications that are needed to provide executive visibility and to maximize decision-making.
• Build influential relationships with the Executive, government agencies and private sector partner organisations on migration program related matters to ensure they are appropriately briefed, and their concerns are addressed.
• Drive innovation and deliver high quality service and cost savings without compromising output quality.
• Working in a complex multiple stakeholder environment with conflicting priorities.
• Adapting migration plans to meet the differing operational areas and processes of each agency.
• Coordinating multiple agency transitions to minimise risk to agency operations.
• Understanding and accommodating complex operational, technical and delivery requirements.
• Innovating in a risk adverse stakeholder environment.
• Innovating to address complex technical, financial, economic, political and stakeholder challenges.
• Requirement to engage with cross functional groups/partners in high profile and challenging delivery environment, to achieve timely and desired outcomes.
Director Major Programs
Close collaboration with program delivery staff, suppliers, stakeholder specialists, and technical and operational subject matter experts.
If this role is of your interest please do apply or call Andy on 0422015130