Project Coordinator- Telecommunication
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator- Telecommunication|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2020 13:00|
Project Coordinator is a supporting function to Project Management within scope of a project classification.
• Assists and supports Project Management team in processes execution, implementing standard project management practices and tool management.
• Responsible for specified project operational tasks, e.g. reporting and document management
• Within specified process area(s) participates to the process planning and implementation of the plan
• Is responsible to facilitate the execution of specific project management process(es), e.g. rollout forecasting, scheduling, site documentation
• Ensures data consistency and supports data entry collection in relevant tools
• Is responsible for reporting, information and data sharing for the project team (e.g. PBM, PMO etc) and relevant stakeholder teams (e.g. Logistics, F&C etc)
• Participates to project documentation processes for the relevant parts, e.g. Manages Project Documentation library/-ies
• General project management support tasks
Project Specific Tasks
Create PTWs, PWRs for all phases
Request doc numbers for 102 SARs and DDs
Formatting, admin of SARs and DDs
Collation of NoD artefacts
NDP-D updates through project
Coordinate collation of HOPs
If this role is of your Interest please apply or call Andy @ 0422015130.