Project Engineer- Construction (Teleco)
|Job Title:||Project Engineer- Construction (Teleco)|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2020 14:15|
Project Engineer, Construction works is responsible for implementation of the Site Design and Construction Works process in customer project.
Key tasks: Responsible
• Using, updating and checking the content in infrastructure systems e.g. e-Tracker. Ensuring sub-contractors use the systems correctly
• Analyze CW key matrices as reported in infrastructure system, propose and act on corrective actions
• Check CW activities meet project requirements
• Support set up and then implement document control processes as set up by CW manager
• Co-ordinate with Site Acquisition team in development of model sites and site designs to ensure any local leasing or permitting specific issues are considered
• Co-ordinate with TI team in development of model sites and site designs to ensure any CW/TI issues are properly considered
Key tasks: Contributor
• Support cost calculation work for customer Tenders using sales packages and sales items. Co-operate and information sharing with Cost Manager
• Support project risk analysis for construction works in project
• Support preparation of CW RFQ and content for use by PaM
• Support preparation of CW documents in customer and partner/subcontractor agreements
• Support project manager in writing Quality Plan related to civil works
• Support CW scheduling works
• Support CW Manager in follow up of ROM / subcontractor performance
• Support CW training for partners with PaM
Technician or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Civil Engineering or similar level of studies.
3+ years' site design or construction management experience in telecommunication projects.
If this role is of your interest please do apply or call Andy @ 0422015130.