3 month initial contract
Port Melbourne location
This role will report to the General Manager and work closely with the Project Governance Lead and other Project Support resources of the program.
- PO & Invoice generation
- Invoice follow ups with vendors & team
- Trackers for managing work: Workflow, Contractor & Capex register
- Investigation work & Journaling
- Reporting (Opex-C/centre, Capex, Consumption-I/O)
- Accruals & Forecasting
- Co-ordinator weekly meetings
- Supporting the leadership team with the project health maintenance
- Timesheet admin
- Vehicle Fleet admin management of usage, costs, etc
- Ad hoc requests/tasks and admin support
- Strong financial management of projects
- Has solid command in Capex, Opex, Accruals, Journals and Reporting (expense management) with exposure to Profit & Loss chart of accounts
- Self-starter that has an eye for detail and conduct Financial forensics with a view to identifying issues and areas for improvement
- Able to quickly respond to Finance requests.
- Experience with working with senior management, business stakeholders and rest of the project team
- Assist in improving and establishing division team financial processes.
- Administration regarding time-sheeting system.
IT Recruitment Account Manager