With a focus on providing exceptional data and information management on key infrastructure, this organisation manages a complex and critical sector of community assets.
About the Role
Currently in the delivery phase, the role of the Project Manager will be to successfully deliver a telecommunications project related to a significant rail asset. This role will suit a Project Manager with a deep understanding of wireless connectivity.
In close liaison with various key internal and external stakeholders the Project Manager will be responsible for the management and coordination of the project.
- Ensure the project is delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality
- Manage Project Schedule and Deliverables
- Manage assigned Project Budget
- Attend Group Management, Project and Client meetings
- Manage the project team with a strong focus on teamwork
- Manage internal and external project communications to all levels of stakeholders (business and technical)
- Ensure the progress of the assigned project/s are accurately and regularly reported in the required formats
We would like you to have previous experience delivering Telecommunications Projects within large-scale, complex environments. You will also have exceptional experience managing stakeholders through complex project challenges.
Specifically, the following skills and experience would be of great benefit:
- Formal Project Management Qualifications (Prince2, PMP or Agile)
- 5-10 years' experience in the delivery of medium - large projects
- 5+ years' experience working with Infrastructure / Telecommunications projects
- Strong technical understanding of wireless connectivity
- Stakeholder and Vendor Management
The role reports through to a Major Projects group delivering IT solutions across a large complex environment.
Excellent rate and 6-month contract with likely extensions.