About the Role
Working on client site, as a Project Manager you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Leading project teams located multiple locations to drive project activities to meet agreed time and budget
- Actively supporting functional leaders with the scoping, planning, and delivery of a program of work across the business unit
- Devising and delivering project plans, timelines and gantt charts, governance frameworks, and project metrics
- Influencing senior stakeholders and developing business cases to support change management strategies
- Experience within large and complex organisations implementations.
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience working ideally on Dynamics 365 implementations
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement experience.
- Effective people/interpersonal skills to work with diverse team members in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, to effectively prioritize, to multitask and to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple teams in multiple locations/time zone and drive performance.
- Ability to operate and execute in a transformative environment and drive outcomes.
- Ability to lead and influence within a complex team and stakeholders.
- Highly organized and can deliver in a collaborative remote team setting.
Due to applicant volume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, thank you for your understanding.