- Demonstrated experienced delivering Cloud based programs is required for the infrastructure project and experiencing managing SAP projects is required for the Supply Chain project.
- Experiencing managing Agile projects is critical.
- Project management (end-to-end responsibility) for assigned projects, including scope, cost, time and quality
- Planning of development & support activities, resource allocation
- Monitoring and reporting on progress to plan
- Budgeting / cost management / forecasting
- Test Coordination, Bug / Issue Tracking, Resolution planning, reporting
- Develop an understanding of relevant business processes and business logic. Ensure that all relevant processes are clearly documented
- Vendor management for out-sourced development arrangements
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of consistent processes for all IT project delivery activities (including project governance, resource planning, budget management, change management, stakeholder reporting and knowledge management)
- Proven track record of implementing complex mission-critical systems
- Strong project management experience, specifically focused on large- scale multi-tier systems
- Hands-on software development background
- Solid experience with end-to-end testing, including the planning, resource and execution of those plans
- Solid financial management experience, including budgeting and cost management
- Experience with various software development methodologies, both traditional/waterfall and agile
- High Level Understanding of development technologies
- Some experience with SAP ERP or mainframe systems preferred
Only candidates deemed successful for initial shortlist will be contacted thereafter.
To register your interest and learn more about this exciting role, please contact Elin Gill by sending your application to [email protected]