The ideal candidate will have a background in scheduling in the telco or mining domain and be experienced working on multiple projects/ programs at the same time.
You will be responsible for ensuring that projects and programs achieve their targets, keep their schedule and maintain estimated cost, time and quality within planned scope. You will also cover the management of risks that affect the delivery of project outcomes.
- Organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans.
- Assist to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project contract requirements as scheduled.
- Log project timelines and maintain database of tasks and its status.
- Log all new information into database and provide scheduled reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes.
- Interact with customer and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Design and develop project schedule.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Analyse critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
- Proven relevant experience in project scheduling
- A Degree or a PMP/PMI Certification
- Pats experience in Mines or Telecom is preferred
- MS Projects experience is preferred