- 2 year contract
- Microsoft Project Environment
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Price guide is $550 per day - may be able to push this a bit
- This roll would suit a hands-on scheduler with excellent stakeholder skills who can support multiple project managers simultaneously.
- The candidate would have demonstrated experience with MS Project and MS Project Online as either a senior or superuser.
- The Scheduler is to ensure that schedules are in place, appropriately tracked and reported on to assist with decision making.
- This role has a strong emphasis on reporting and distilling information for executives and cross-agency governance bodies and requires a candidate with similar previous experience.
About you - you will have:
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Project Professional, Microsoft Project Online and the PWA environment.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining multiple delivery schedules.
- Demonstrated experience of schedule planning and analysis techniques (e.g. critical path / chain analysis).
- Experience with various Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC).
- Experience with traditional and 'agile' ways of working.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining central resource pool and forward resource management.
- Demonstrated experience user of the Microsoft Office suite, including Visio.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain trusting working relationships with senior delivery managers and subject matter experts.
- Experience with document management and collaboration tools such as SharePoint, MS Teams.
Sound like you? What next?
Apply now!! Word format CV preferred.