About the Role
As Project Scheduler/Coordinator, you will act as the interface between the Project Control Team and the Delivery Team, As the Scheduler you will support the co-ordination of a schedule that ensures that Forecast & Actuals are updated for the planned activities and tracking of performance against the plan & baseline
- Production and analysis of weekly reports
- Schedule development, control and analysis Using MS Project
- Provide planning and scheduling support to Project Manager and other key project staff and assist with the delivery of the various project elements
- Interpret project data to generate weekly reports
- Identify schedule risks and communicate them to the key stakeholders, including recommendations for mitigating actions where possible
- Previous experience as a Scheduler (Preferred)
- Expert Level Experience in MS project (Mandatory), in creating project plans and updating them.
- Handling of data using MS project, Excel
- Good communication skills and a demonstrated ability to present scheduling information to senior management
- An ability to work flexibly in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Understanding of critical path method scheduling