This role will see you responsible for negotiating renewal and new Tenure / Lease / License Agreements for all types of installation for a range of agreements including new, due to expire within the next 5 years.
You will negotiate across installations such as mobile and fixed network installations.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing portfolio reviews
- Reviewing existing site portfolios to ensure: securing long-term tenure; reducing occupancy costs; increasing operational utility of sites (24/7 site access); and allowing for deployment of current and potential future site upgrades / technologies
- Establishing strong relationship with: commercial landlords; Key Government and Private infrastructure owners; Key Government regulatory bodies
- Leading negotiations with landlords and infrastructure owners to facilitate immediate deployment of mobile or fixed installations through management of:
- Reserving identified sites.
- Introducing key company stakeholders and principle contractors.
- Negotiating commercial terms.
- Assisting design teams with finalisation of design guidelines.
- Negotiating FAA/MAA contracts, collating required annexures and execution by respective parties.
- Managing the commercial and documentation negotiation process to ensure commercial terms focus on cost; long term security and site access for installation and maintenance.
- Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders to lead and manage representations to key landlords to assist with delivering sites for the Network within advised target milestone dates.
- Instructing legal service provider to draft tenure documentation.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Landlords to ensure deployment path is secured for installation of future planned technology on landlord’s assets
- Resolving property or leasing related issues with landowners
- Negotiating market rent reviews if required as part of tenure renewal process
- Responding to escalated requests for assistance from internal teams re eg interpretation of lease clauses and conditions
- Risk identification and mitigation
Travel: Extensive travel will be required to hold face to face meetings (once restrictions ease)
To be successful in the role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Highly developed negotiation & dispute resolution skills
- Tertiary qualifications and /or specialist knowledge in a property related field, including Valuation, Real Estate & Property Management.
- 5 + years’ experience in a corporate property management and/or commercial lease negotiation role.
- Understanding of complex commercial lease document terms and conditions.
- Analytical, Paralegal and audting skills
- Experience in a telecommunications property role - highly desirable
- Valuation & Real Estate qualifications.
- Contract and contractor’s management experience.
- High level written and oral communication skills, with the ability to consult and negotiate with stakeholders
This is a diverse and interesting role, apply now. Karen 0406 384 054