Our client is a highly respected and trusted telecommunications organisation and service provider to Australia's leading networks and industries.
Quality Engineer based in Perth to support GS Deployments and Managed Services from quality point of view.
Manage end to end site quality requirements nationally in accordance with the Project Quality Plan(s), customer requirements, and applicable requirements.
To support the Project Manager, National WHS, Quality Managers, regional WHS&QE and Field teams in meeting the work health & safety and site quality compliance objectives.
Support and drive remote Quality Audit team in GDC to improve processes and ways of working.
Escalation point for RSQE team in GDC.
- Provide site quality performance data and analysis together with recommendations to drive improvements in site quality assurance nationally.
- Regional Subject Matter Expert for quality compliance regarding site standards across all installation activities, handover/acceptance criteria and client deliverables.
- Support maintenance of a Quality Audit (QA) tracking system to supply rating metrics and site compliance analysis
- Conduct/implement audits both internally/externally to ensure compliance, track improvement and provide recommendations to upper management for best practice across current procedures (risk review and trend analysis).
- Perform audits/inspections prior to equipment installation to ensure quality site readiness in accordance with the project plans
- Issue and track non-conformance reports and foster the appropriate continual improvement actions to prevent systemic recurrence
- Provide/create/implement training across quality to ensure operations are in line with the company's policies and procedures
- Support and administer site quality support with regards to ensuring compliance
- Create/update/review site quality documentation (processes, guidelines, templates, audit checklists, etc.) and/or quality requirements that relate to site quality
- Primary local support and management of remote auditors (GDC RSQE ) nationally
- Conduct audits of GDC RSQE auditors as part of Audit the Auditor process
Education and Qualifications
Relevant professional certification - desirable but not essential
Cert IV trainer/assessor - desirable but not essential
- A minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience
- Practical Installation & troubleshooting experience
- Practical field based experience
- Site quality auditing experience