- Full time role, flexible hours
- Working in Sydney CBD
- Previous Recruitment Coordination would be ideal
Our client a global leader in the Technology industry is seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to provide effective operational/back office support to the Talent Acquisition team across Sydney & Melbourne.
This role will be based in Sydney CBD and will offer variety and challenge to a candidate wanting to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
The key responsibilities for the role will include:-
- Coordinates all activities related to candidate interviews (phone, in person or video conferencing)
- Supports the Talent Acquisition team with adhoc tasks/projects
- First point of contact for all Talent Acquisition enquiries in order to ensure general enquiries are actioned or escalated to the Talent Acquisition team in a timely manner
- Maintains and updates candidate management systems and files
- Assists in the preparation of offer letters and on-boarding activities
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:-
- 12 months experience in a Recruitment/ HR environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain accurate filing and recording systems
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Positive and flexible approach
- Capacity to acquire a sound knowledge of policy and procedures.
- Intermediate Computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel