The Reporting Business Analyst will take the lead in driving the reporting and performance processes, with input from dependent stakeholder groups (e.g. Finance, Commercial, Telstra, and Executive Committee) whilst conducting the robust and detailed analysis of program performance to provide clear alignment, insight and progress against corporate targets, leading indicators and agreed baselines.
- Advanced user of VBA/SQL/Alteryx/Tableau platforms for data processing and visualizations.
- Extensive experience in report designing, developing and operation
- Knowledge of project management systems (Primavera P6, MS project)
- Advanced level of experience in Excel and maintain databases to extract, transform and load information
- Tertiary qualifications, ideally in Business Intelligence, Engineering or Computer science
- Extensive experience operating in a matrix structure across commercial or operational function
- Must have extensive experience delivering cost effective program delivery governance including analytics, strategy execution, benefits realisation, and innovation in reporting
- Ability to extract and manipulate information and data from key business systems using business intelligence tools, and be highly familiar in dealing with high volumes of data and excellent attention to detail
- Experience in tracking and reporting on program performance in large complex telecommunications or construction projects
- Ability to work well across a fast-paced reporting and analytics team
- Data modelling and report automation experience