Based in North Sydney, our client provides a dynamic and fast paced environment. The team is high performing, hard working and innovative. This is an excellent opportunity to join at a critical phase, where you can really influence and shape the future.
Broad range of focus across B2B and B2C
This is initially a 2 Year Fixed Term Contract,with the potential to extend. You will receive full company benefits including annual and personal leave
Reporting to the Executive Manager - Research, this role will see you responsible for CX Research and Analysis function, focusing on CSat.
This includes accountability for:
- CX the measurement program
- Commercial vlalue and ROI strategy for CX
- Leadership of 2 x CX analysts
These programs have a high degree of focus within the organisation and you will gain the satisfaction of seeing results implemented quickly.
- Overall accountability for CX Measurement program - focusing on end user experience, measuring customer experience - inlcudes product scorecards, regularly reporting, tracking and analysis. Defining and tracking customer metrics and lead delivery of insights into broader programs
- Commercial Value and ROI - focusing on delivering optimal customer experience - looking at whether the company is investing in the right area to achieve results. Work with key stakeholoders to implement priorities against measured drivers of satisfaction
- Subject Matter Expertise - ensure effective measurement and tracking of customer impacting programs
- Team Management - ensure analysts are highly engaged and able to deliver effectively
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5 years of experience in Research, ficusing on Customer Satisfaction / CX using quantitative research methods, with a strong background in research design
- Demonstrable experience in leading end-to-end design or research projects and applying human centred design to meet real business problems
- Highly competent in at least one of the following design principles - Customer Experience, Service Design, Design Thinking, Human Centred Design or User Experience
- Relevant degree qualifications in Research, Business, Marketing, Statistics, Psychology or similar
- Experience managing research agencies to deliver programs focusing on CX and broader quantitative research techniques and data sampling requirements across a broad range of techniques
- High level of stakeholder management skills - across the business at all levels, including wokshp facilitiation
- Ability to be flexible and also work through difficult problems professionally
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to organise and disseminate relevant information to key stakeholders effectively
- A proactive and flexible attitude, with the desire to achieve and ability to work in fast paced environment
For a confidential discussion, please call Karen Aldrich on 02 8023 5607. Please apply with your CV below