We are seeking a Systems support manager with strong experience with Retail POS systems.
- Management and support of helpdesk management, projects and co-ordinating installation teams.
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our Retail systems and Store network infrastructure.
- Provide application and database support for Retail ensuring inventory management systems are accurate 100% of the time.
- Manage software upgrades to retail systems by creating test plans, test scripts, and testing results.
- Create support and administrative documentation to support retail systems.
- Plan, document and execute PCI security practices as it pertains to the POS operating environment.
- Provide application support during core business hours and after hours as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Management or similar field.
- Strong experience with Microsoft technology and Desktop Management Experience in an Enterprise Environment.
- The Retail Systems Support Manager is required to have a strong understanding of Microsoft systems and technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and to mentor and develop team members.
- Responsible for managing workloads and prioritize work across the teams.
- Previous experience managing a team.
- Proven experience installing, configuring and administrating Microsoft desktop and Server operating systems as well Apple Mac/Devices within an Enterprise environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Drive continuous improvement.
If this role is of interest please send your application to Rachel on the details below.