Our client is a close-knit and highly innovative team, pushing the boundaries at the forefront of technology. They are a looking to add to the team, and looking for an RF Engineer who's focus has been across LTE / 4G Optimization & Performance.
As the RF Optimization & Performance Engineer, this role will see you responsible for RF planning on LTE Networks, daily management of 3G and LTE mobile networks. You will also monitor and manage the performance of all or part of the network as the network and customer base grows, performing reconfiguration work as required.
The ideal candidate will be highly innovative and inquisitive, with the desire to find out, understand and improve. Willing to push the boundaries to see what is possible.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must bring:
- Circa 5 years of practical experience, in circuit level RF planning and optimisation
- Sound 3G and 4G network optimization skills and understanding of all mobile testing equipment functionalities
- Sound understanding of Cellular Radio Infrastructure and Cellular Radio Features on 2G, 3G and 4G technologies
- Excellent communications and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and problem solving skills
- Good hands on in Nokia and Huawei vendor equipment
- Degree qualifications in Engineering is preferred
- Good understanding of related technical areas such as IP, ATM, microwave radio and transmission network design
Please Note: Some interstate travel is required for this role.
If you are seeking an interesting role, where you can work with the best and be at the forefront of technology, please apply using the link below.