A fantastic opportunity is available with a leading Telco who have large-scale project work and can provide a professional work environment and immediate start.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Solid background as a telecommunications rigger predominately across Cellular/ Mobile Networks projects including (3g, 4g & LTE upgrades, greenfield and fault work).
- Experienced in working at heights to Install, assemble, fault find and diagnose are essential
- Experience working for major network carriers with relevant tickets and qualifications will be required.
- Assist Technician's to undertake installation rectification of all equipment deployed during the project rollout (RBS, Towers (from ground feeders etc.).
- Panning/ Re-panning Antenna's, Terminating / Re-Termination of Cables, Labelling, Grounding & Sweep Testing
- Be computer literate - this role will see you working from a tablet in the field to complete live detailed audits (internally and externally)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- White card and basic First Aid certificate required
- You must have Working at Heights and Tower Rescue certificate
- Full Australian Driving Licence
- Full working rights to work in Australia
Please apply online or contact me directly on 0431 605 806.