SAED Design Engineer
|Job Title:||SAED Design Engineer|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2020 11:31|
Long term opportunity to be part of a highly skilled team bringing 5g to Australia.
This role required extensive SAED Design Engineering experience within Telecommunications ideally mobile.
Site Design Engineer || Communicate Design Standards and Criteria to professional Structural Service Supplier; Communicate the basic Criteria of site lay out drawings to Service Supplier and ensure the quality of drawings from construction and equipment installation point of view; Review and approve the site specific drawings prepared by Service supplier; ensure the approval of site specific drawings from Customer; Participate in preparing construction works and site Design RFQ including technical specifications.
Previous Nokia experience would be highly advantageous as it would enable a quicker and smoother onboarding.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
1) Review of design outputs including Redline Mark-ups, For-Construction documentation, as built drawings, structural certifications, power audits etc.
2) Providing design directions to sub-consultants and internal stakeholders
3) Co-ordination of design interfaces with other disciplines (including property, town planning, RF and EME)
4) Forecasting of design deliverables and milestones
5) Ensure all tasks relating to the project activities compliance with legislative requirements including all relevant Standards, Regulations and Codes.
6) Read, understand and ensure compliance with the customer contract at all times, with particular regard to the performance of design related activities.
7) Understanding and administration of design sub-contractor contracts.
8) Management of client acceptance of design related artifacts’
9) Engagement with third party certifiers, electrical contactors, geotechnical consultants as needed
10) Supports the implementation of corrective actions, if needed.
If this role is of your interest please apply or call Andy at 0422015130