Senior Salesforce Developer
Global insurance company
Major data integration project
Perform all duties required as part of the Support & Technical Change team on a day to day basis. This will include:
- Production incident and problem management
- Working closely with the project and development teams to ensure service operational requirements are understood and implemented.
- Ability to work independently and self-direct your work.
- Proactively seek new challenges and be able to upskill yourself in the newer technologies (eg. Salesforce web components, Lightning components, etc.).
- Being client focused and able to communicate at a business level. You should be able discuss technical matters with non-technical people.
- Applying past development experience to assist the team and area generally to make long term technical improvements to applications.
- Applying and adhering to best practices with regards to development practices, system maintenance, releases and configuration.
- Actively contribute to the reduction of the support backlog and improvement of incident trends over time.
- Train other team members on SalesForce configuration/ development practices as needed. Help document and development best practices for administration and support.
- Ability to work with vendors and other 3rd party providers
- Reporting on tasks, risks and issues to various levels of the organisation
- Ownership of assigned deliverables, contributing to the delivery of projects and ensuring the solution agreed is the solution delivered
- Committed to being part of a team