In liaison with business stakeholders, end users, business analysts project managers and development teams identify and document the required tests and test scenarios ensuring that these cover all the business requirements. Perform, monitor and report Test Execution progress and the overall quality experience of the target test system.
LIFE INSURANCE or GENERAL INSURANCE (with claims) experience
Salesforce Experience (1 year +)
Experience working in an Agile environment is also essential
- Developing test cases and test scenarios based on the business requirements.
- Peer reviews the test coverage and test cases produced by the Test Team and as appropriate participate in walk through with respective Business Stakeholders.
- Contributes to the Test Plan including the agreed code drop schedule.
- Executes test cases as per the agreed testing plan, log and retest defects as necessary using the appropriate test tools.
- Assists with Root Cause Analysis and troubleshooting of defects.
- Tracking, control and resolution of testing issues and queries.
- Define test data for test execution.
- Highlighting any Risks or Slippages to the Test Lead or Manager.
- Participating in defect triage meetings providing defect updates.
- Contribute to test status and summary reports.
- Participate in quality reviews of key testing deliverables including test scripts, test cases and test results.
- Supports Business Users training and training of other testers.