The key information:
- Initial contract - 15th June - 16th October
- Extension likely till the end of the year at least
- Must be a Permanent Resident
- Must have lived in Australia for 3-5 years
- ASAP Start
Your new role will see you:
- Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology.
- Be a custodian for the Agile process and ensure all scrum processes are used as intended.
- Protect the team, remove barriers to successful implementation, and keep them focused on the task at hand.
- Help the Product Owner maximize productivity.
- Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the team's progress.
Your background, skills and experience:
- Strong Scrum Master experience
- Government experience
- Strong Software Development background
- Cloud Migration and DevOps experience
- You must be a Permanent Resident with 3-5 year living in Australia
Sound like you?
Apply Now with your CV in WORD format