Working as part of an existing team you will be working on high demand / high availability critical infrastructure environment. A lot of the initial work will be working on the high-level design, preparing the proof of concept, conducting onsite workshops and implementation.
About the Role
- High-level design, preparing the proof of concept, conducting onsite workshops and implementation.
- Own and take responsibility for the delivery of a solution or installation
- Receive feedback and offer advice on complex design work
- Demonstrate good administration abilities such as writing proposals and reports, and must be able handle general project documentation with ease
- Assure quality standards for the delivered solution or installation
- Facilitate and/or contribute to technical workshops
- Interact and co-operate with vendors
- Expert Level with Checkpoint Firewall - you need to know this product inside and out
- Experience working with on-prem and AWS environment
- 5 - 10 years' experience in Engineering within a related environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations and resolve issues quickly and completely
- Good understanding of working within a professional services environment