The primary purpose of this role is to undertake business analysis for the Target Operating Model (TOM) the programs Business Integration stream. Understanding of legal and corporate governance domains
any other activities as directed by the Program Manager.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- analysing and documenting business requirements with stakeholders
- developing process flow diagrams to assist with the new ways of working
- analysing the different business ways of working where appropriate,
- document as is and to be operating models.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Senior Business Analyst in the Insurance industry
- Experience with analysis on operating models
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Visio and Excel
- Proven skills with working with stakeholders at senior levels of the business
- Highly skilled with documentation for operating model workshops and the output thereof
- Good problem-solving ability and working with ambiguity
- Process information with high level of accuracy