** Please note, if you do not have strong integration and/or records management support experience, you will not be considered **
Your new role:
The Senior Support Specialist provides a range of technical services supporting, maintaining, deploying and enhancing applications, including:
- Responding to incidents and request in a timely manner according to agreed procedures.
- Identifying and implementing improvement initiatives to reduce the volume of problems and support issues raised.
- Creating and maintaining support documentation.
- Analysing, testing and implementing through understanding of the Service Delivery Lifecycle.
- Use and maintain Devops tools like Bamboo / Jenkins, Ansible, Bitbucket, Jira and Confluence for lifecycle management and also look for automation opportunities in tasks carried out.
- Support platforms both On-Pemise and in a multi cloud environment ( AWS, Azure currently).
- Records Management (ideally FileNet but will consider other platforms)
- Integration (ideally IBM platforms such as IBM integration Broker, DataPower, and API connect but will consider others outside IBM)
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical support for enterprise systems in a complex multi-cloud environment
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving ability
- Clear communication skills, and ability to tailor technical terminology to various audiences
- Experience with Devops & Agile methodologies & tools
- Experience in the administration and support of document management systems or integration platforms is desirable, but not mandator
- Permanent entitlements i.e. annual leave, sick leave etc for the next 3 years
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging options
- Genuine work-life balance with attractive leave options
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- A comprehensive wellbeing calendar of events and initiatives
- An opportunity to work with a company who actively promote Diversity and Inclusion
Apply now with your CV in Word!