My Client is looking for a Specialist Technical Account Manager (STAM) to support their customers across Asia-Pacific, Japan and China (APJC). You would be one of the founding members of a dynamic Asia-Pacific, Japan and China (APJC) team bringing the latest in disruptive, cutting-edge cloud computing technologies to bear on the difficult cost and agility challenges facing many organizations
The Specialist TAM will work hand-in-hand with Technical Account Managers, Solutions Architecture, Business Development, Professional Services and Sales. You will collaborate with our customers and partners on achieving operational excellence, post migrating their Database Solutions to the cloud. This role will specifically focus on Cloud Containers; in the Compute field, with a strong focus on Containers. You will partner with customers that have Container workloads as well as several internal teams to ensure highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures for customers in the Container compute space post sales. As a trusted customer advocate, the Container Specialist TAM will help customers understand best practices around advanced Container solutions, and how to run Containers in a scalable yet cost-effective manner. You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of the cloud platform with Container customers ranging from start-ups to established enterprise customers.
- Serverless and Container architecture, design or development and running in operations
- Deployment and operations of workloads on AWS using EC2 Spot, Elastic Container Service (ECS), Kubernetes or others.
- Working knowledge of modern software development practices and technologies such as agile methodologies and DevOps is highly desired.
- Executive speaking and presentation skills – Formal presentations, white boarding, large and small group presentations.
- Track record of implementing Cloud services in a variety of business environments such as large enterprises and start-ups.
- AWS Certifications, e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate/Professional highly desirable.
- Technical degrees in computer science, software engineering, or math highly desired.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
- A talent for being able to influence and build mindshare convincingly with any audience. Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences.
- Ability to work across an Asia-Pacific context (Australia/New Zealand, ASEAN, India, Korea, Japan and China).