This is a unique opportunity to be part of an internal digital transformation which will involve a revitalization across 39 countries with the opportunity to travel if you wish - this is not a role for the lighthearted! Join this business right at the beginning of a very impressive much anticipated transition where your input will not only drive but also influence the outcome of the projects.
About the role
This is a newly created position where you will join an already established team of 4 producers a mixture of senior and juniors. The strategy is already in place so you will responsible for the digital execution of all projects liaising with business stakeholders across all jurisdictions.
- Organise and participate in sessions to capture business, user and functional requirements
- Document Business, User and Functional requirements
- Working with other project teams to map out dependency and solutions
- Coordinate approvals with Regions/Country Stakeholders
- Contribute to weekly Production Release
- Manage Country/Regional requests/priorities
- Manage Country Status Meetings
- Mange trafficking of requests and schedules
- Defect management
- Work closely with technical and project team to investigate and prioritise issues
If you're a creative, structure driven team player and want to join a company that is doing some extraordinary things in the market and be part of an impressive transition - this could be the role for you! Due to the popularity of this position only successful candidates will be contacted. Please send your CV to Natasha: firstname.lastname@example.org