Bring your Cloud expertise to this dynamic team and be integral to developing the best solutions from conceptual, logical and physical design for this well-known Higher Education establishment
- Design and Develop secure, robust and reliable solutions on cloud and hybrid platforms for complex integration scenarios.
- Design, Develop and Maintain integration components/applications for the organization middleware platform.
- Strong creative and innovative problem-solving skills, with a willingness to take responsibility for the software you design/write all the way to production
- Experience facing the challenges of building software as a service, including deploying and maintaining software at scale
- Strong hands on Azure Development Experience
- Integration Development background
- Demonstrated hands on experience in Distributed, production ready environments.
- Experience in one of the Message brokers (Active MQ, Web sphere MQ, RabbitMQ, Mulesoft, Azure Messaging Bus…)
- Strong Demonstrated hands-on experience in Design, Development & Testing Web services (SOAP and RESTful, Json, XML)
- Strong Experience in Unix/Linux
For immediate consideration, please contact Lucy on 02 8023 5615 and send your resume to email@example.com
Please note, only candidates demonstrating experience with Azure will be considered at this time.