The Senior Internet Service Engineer in the Internet Services Engineering team is responsible for the development, maintenance, enhancement and support of key Internet platforms and services, and programs which includes watch cellular service, eSIM provisioning, enable iMessage & FaceTime, Mobile Authentication, Entitlement, Network HSS/HLR integration, APNS Integration and B2B services to internal & external systems. These platforms and services are focused on various ISP and Mobile related technologies and protocols with an intensive use of the Catalyst framework, Mobile Authentication protocols, Ansible and Perl scripting language in a Linux environment.
Skills you must have:
- Programming in Perl & Python
- Strong in Linux
- Strong in Networking
- Strong in open source databases in in or more (MySQL/PostGress, MongoDb, ClickHouse, Time series database etc)
- Expertise in design and developing customer/internal facing applications such as Web Portals, API, back end database and services integrations etc. with strong hands on expertise to various software/hardware/technologies
- RESTful APIs, Web Services
- Experience GIT/CVS, CI/CD, Devops, Docker, Ansible, Agile practices etc.
- Min 5 years’ experience
- Core ISP software development skill sets in – DNS, DHCP, Radius, TR69 etc
- Network automation, data collection, performance reporting using various opensource tool sets and protocols (SNMP, Telemtry)
- Experience in Analytics & Reporting – OpenTSB, Hadoop, Grafana, Elastic Search, Airflow, Kafka etc-
- Knowledge/experience in Software Defined Networking
Contact Ged Wilson for more information