Headquartered in Sydney, with offices around the world, our client specialises in software and services, based on IoT for the Design and Construction and Smart Building Management sectors and have been in operation for 7 years.
With an impressive list of top tier and global property and infrastructure clients, as well as an impressive list of tech partners, they have a multi-million dollar growth trajectory
They offer a passionate and professional environment of highly engaged and motivated leaders and are based in the CBD
Reporting to the CEO, this newly created role will see you become a key part of the Executive Leadership team. You will have 2 direct reports (Marketing Coordinators) to manage and mentor
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the strategic brand strategy (working with specialist agencies) and also the product strategy.
You will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of marketing initiatives, primarily responsible for generating revenue by increasing sales. This is a broad based role, which will allow you to work across market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Strategy - Define marketing strategies to support the company's overall strategies and objectives. Help refine the company strategy from a Marketing perspective, based on market traction, customer feedback, desired differentiation etc
- Plan - Develop marketing plan and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Brand - Develop a clear definition of what the brand is (and isn't), with an understanding of the competitive landscape. Ensure brand clarity across product development, branding, communications etc.
- Leadership - Build and lead a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Partnerships - Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Product - Work hand in hand with Engineering and the BD team to develop product-specific content and messaging (including presentations for customers, demos, and use cases); enabling sales (including capturing case studies); and developing the competitive strategy.
- Trends - Direct the market research efforts and listen to trends
- Advisory - Liaise with internal teams to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
- Campaigns - Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.), stay at the forefront of news mays to deliver messaging
- Events - Help drive growth, engaging with customers and stakeholders such as developers, providers on a particular platform
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing required (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years' experience in marketing, with a broad base of experience and a focus on driving growth and expansion
- Extensive experiene in B2B marketing
- Proven leadership and management skills (circa 5 years'), with the ability to build and foster a positive team culture
- Proven project development skills, with the ability the devise Marketing strategies and deliver effective results and ROI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in ICT or Technology industries is a must, with a familiarity with the property/ infrastructure industry highly desirable
- Experience in a high growth companies, with the ability to flexible, adaptable and goal focused
Please apply below to Karen. Contact number 02 8023 5607