- Location: Geelong CBD
- Permanent Package on offer
- Work with an employer who values and facilitates flexibility around your work/life balance
- Active promoted work culture including social club
- Additional benefits
This role will be responsible for planning, forecasting, reporting, and initiation of multiple projects with ranging complexities.
with ranging complexities.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Use agreed project methodology and enterprise architecture roadmaps.
- Identify potential risks, dependencies and make high-level decisions
- Develop project and program reports and supporting documentation.
- Develop pipeline and planned multi-year project and program roadmaps, fund briefs, business cases, reports, and presentations.
- Engagement with senior internal stakeholders, vendors, and partners.
- Accountability for planning and forecasting.
- Work very closely with the IT and business PMOs to ensure alignment with overall objectives and outcomes.
- Experience as a Planning Manager with significant experience in developing program and project funding briefs for complex and large projects in diverse organisations
- As such, this would suit a Program Manager with Planning experience
- Providing insights into multi-year programs of work with prioritisation, workforce planning, business dependencies and alignment to strategic organisation objectives.
- Exceptional communication skills when liaising with internal stakeholder and vendors.
- Extensive project lifestyle experience and managing projects and programs over $5 million.
- Exceptional time management, prioritisation and organisational skills and an ability to meet strict deadlines.
- You possess the ability to influence the thinking and action of others and facilitate to diverse groups.
- Current project management accreditation is required.
Apply now with your CV in WORD format