- Excellent communication skills up to CIO level.
- Excellent written, verbal and also visual in terms of development and preparation of steering committee packs
- Extremely organised.
- They need them to book meetings, set agenda’s, follow up for task updates, etc.
- Be able to chair meetings and take quality minutes.
- Strong people skills, emotional intelligence and empathy.
- They will need to influence to get stakeholders to do what has been agreed to in an already busy environment.
- Customer focused.
- Self-motivated, can think for themselves, anticipate what is needed as well as take direction from the core strategy team.
IT Recruitment Account Manager
03 8399 9944