Is a leading telecommunications provider
This is a maternity cover role for 12 months
You will start in Senior Communications Manager role for a little while before the current Exec Manager Communications goes on mat leave, then when the employee leaves to go on maternity leave, you will move into the more senior role of Executive Manager - Employee Relations.
The role will see you providing strategic leadership and direction for effective communication of corporate initiatives, with a focus on building high levels of employee awareness, understanding and engagement.
Accountable for strategic planning and execution of communication programs of at an enterprise level, via relationships with key execs
You will devise and lead strategies that support the maturation of employee digital experience and the move to activity based ‘smart space’ working.
You will manage a team and have oversight of relevant budgets, forecasting and planning, justification and value, as well as demonstrable return on investment.
- Devise, implement and maintain a holistic communication strategy that supports corporate functions and their initiatives
- Provide strategic communication counsel for key executives and leaders across the People & Culture, Strategy & Transformation and Finance, Procurement & Supply divisions, including building of communication capability and competence.
- Management of direct and indirect reports and suppliers.
- Continuous improvement, via strong evaluation, assessment and research of best practice leadership communication approaches.
- Relevant degree in Communications
- At least 15 years of experience in Communications, with a significant background in strategic internal coms
- Strong working knowledge of employee communications, including digital best practice
- Working knowledge of leadership communications and capability development
- Experience in large, complex corporate organisations, having manages significant budgets and forecasting
- Outstanding communications, relationship building and leadership skills
Applications close COB Monday 22 June but don't delay until then, I will be starting to shortlist immediately
Karen 0406 384 054.