We are seeking a number of senior specialists with demonstrated experience delivering technical solutions across Office 365, AD, Identity Management and Exchange.
About the role
- Develop requirements and deployment methodology for migrating users to Office 365
- Provide support for all associated migration issues for Office 365
- Monitor and test performance for potential migration issues or bottlenecks, identify and implement solutions
- Work with the internal test lead/test teams to develop test strategy and conduct pilot testing
- Address client software distribution issues when required and address any mobile installation issues
- Provide feedback to Senior Project Manager for support issues
- Log and update schedules for rollouts that are occurring
It is essential that you have demonstrated experience delivering large scale Office 365 migrations within a professional services environment.
- Strong experience in building and configuring Microsoft solutions based around Office 365, Identity Management, AD and Exchange within enterprise environments
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment, including working within a professional services environment
- Design and implementation of Office 365 tenants including Identify Configuration
- Design and implementation of Office 365 services including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype For Business
- Extensive Knowledge of post migration Office 365 problems
- Experience with coordinating changes and testing across multiple teams
- Experience with user customisation, assistance and training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a customer focused role and requires you to be able to work autonomously with extensive experience managing key stakeholders within complex environments.
Apply now for the opportunity to work with one of Australia's premiere organisations.