The Senior Project Manager is responsible for ensuring program of works are completed in line with project timeline, within budget and to the highest quality. Responsible for managing relationships with subcontractors.
- Manage project delivery including; scope definition, creation of scope of work, design, tendering, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Ensure Quality Assurance and Occupational Health and Safety
- Contract administration, including preparation of contracts and documentation.
- Assessment of works.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, subcontractors , suppliers and consultant.
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Lead client meetings including the preparation on the meeting agenda and minutes.
- Drive continual improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of Capex programs and delivery of projects.
- Strong technical background in Mechanical Services, electrical Services, Fire service and hydraulics.
- Proven relationship management experience.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Ability to flexible, innovative and respond quickly to change.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and MS project.
- Qualifications required:
- Trade certificate in electrical, mechanical, building and construction, HVAC.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering or project management.
- Post graduate qualification in Building Systems, Project Management or Engineering.
- Accredited NABERS assessor or Accredited Green Star professional will be highly regarded.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to Rachel Grehan at email@example.com