We are partnering with one of our consultancy clients to find a Senior Unix Database Administrator
Your new role:
At this stage, we have been asked to find an experienced Unix Database Administrator with Ingres or Oracle experience with NV1 Clearance.
The purpose of the role:
- Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases
- Perform many related database functions, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management
- Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance
Your background, skills and experience:
- Senior DBA experience
- Must have substantial Unix experience - we will not consider DB2 Mainframe specialists who have the ability to learn, Unix is mandatory
- Ingres or Oracle environment experience a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Apply now with your CV in Word format!