We’re seeking a number of Warehouse Area Manager to join our client's dynamic Fulfillment Center. These Fulfillment Centers are at the heart of a global brand's rapidly growing Australian Operations network - you will be helping manage facilities which will become the future of customer service and this is your rare opportunity to join the journey!
Key points of interest:
- Night shifts - 4 shifts, 7pm - 5am, Monday - Thursday
- Must have a Bachelors degree OR Diploma
- Must have Operations Manager/Area Manager/Warehouse Supervisor/Manager Level experience with Fulfillment Centres
- Initial 3 month contract
- Potential to go perm
- Dandenong Location
Your new role:
You’ll be responsible as a manager for one of the main teams in your Fulfillment Centre. Along with your peers, you’ll ensure that all workflows run smoothly and that customer expectations are met, if not exceeded. In the logistics team you enter and lead, we’ll be entrusting a team of approximately 80 to 120 associates to you. You’ll ensure motivation, engagement and performance in order to:
- Safeguard your team’s safety, promoting Health and Safety standards,
- Lead cross-functional teams, tasked with solving operational problems,
- Uphold high standards of process quality,
- Maintain inventory accuracy,
- Strive to improve and streamline processes,
- Become a subject matter expert on larger Fulfillment Centre processes and activities,
- Actively share and promote best practices with your colleagues and network.
- All applicants require a Diploma or Bachelor degree/university qualification
- Previous experience as a manager in a distribution center or logistics warehouse
- Alternatively, we would love to see retail shift management work
- A strong team player, you thrive when working with others,
- You have previous experience as a manager, involving sizable teams; you’re a natural at motivating others around you,
- You demonstrate problem-solving and analytical capabilities: conducting and driving Dive Deep analysis on complex processes isn’t a problem for you,
- You’re a quick thinker, able to act decisively in a fast-paced environment,
- You’re willing and able to work to flexible schedules and shifts: you always commit the time required to get the job done.
- You have excellent written and spoken English.
Apply now with your CV in word format