- Initial contract through till end of November - potential for long term contract
- Geelong Location - currently WFH but must live in reasonable distance
- Must be specialised in Websphere BPM Advanced
The Senior BPM Advanced Designer/ Developer to analyse, design and build:
- Analyse – Existing Integration, existing business functionality and how it is implemented
- Design – Designing BPEL and Integration for new Business requirements.
- Build business Integration solution for given requirements. Code, debug, and troubleshoot in a Java/WebSphere Unix environment
- Design, develop, perform unit testing
- Implement Integration solutions into production
- Provide design reviews, recommendations, best practices, capacity requirements and operational requirements.
- Provide inputs to (future) design and enhancements
Your background, skills and experience:
- Strong experience in designing and implementing business processes using IBM Business Process Server Advanced.
- Should participate in project workshops and stand-up meetings and be the BPM SME and help in designing and implementing the Business Processes required by projects.
- Automated build experience using Bamboo / Jenkins for BPM projects is required.
- Any exposure to Insurance domain and additional skills in Oracle Databases and IBM Integration Bus are desirable.
- Minimum 5 years J2EE experience.
APPLY NOW - CV in word format please