- Initial contract through till end of November - potential for long term contract
- Geelong Location - currently WFH but must live in reasonable distance
- Must be specialised in Websphere OBM
Your new role:
Senior ODM Designer/ Developer to analyse, design and build:
- Analyse – Existing Rules, existing business functionality and how it is implemented in terms of rules.
- Design – Designing new rules for new Business requirements.
- Build business rules (and code) to for the given requirements. Code, debug, and troubleshoot in a Java/WebSphere Unix environment
- Design, develop, perform unit testing for ODM Rules
- Implement ODM solutions into production
- Provide design reviews, recommendations, best practices, capacity requirements and operational requirements.
- Provide inputs to (future) rules design and enhancements
Your background, skills and experience:
- Strong experience in designing and implementing business rules using Websphere Operational Decision Management (WODM).
- Should participate in project workshops and stand-up meetings and be the WODM SME and help in designing and implementing the Business rules required by projects.
- Should be a mentor to the team on Websphere ODM development.
- Automated build experience using Bamboo / Jenkins for ODM projects is required.
- Any exposure to Insurance domain and additional skills in WebSphere BPM and IBM Integration Bus are desirable.
Sound like you?
APPLY NOW - CV in word format please